Happy Spring! I know it has been a while but I’m back and I have so many new ideas on what posts I’m going to create. Life has been stressful lately, however, I think this summer will make up for it : ) Here are 7 good things.
1.It’s spring! This is my favorite season because I love how good the sun feels after you’ve been wrapped up all winter. Plus everything is blooming and I love looking at all the flowers. I’ve switched my winter wardrobe out for spring clothes and couldn’t be happier. Above are some little spring updates I did to my dorm.
2. Because it’s spring I get to pull out my favorite romper by Zimmerman (above!) This is my absolute favorite outfit because of the ruffles, floral print, and how feminine it is.
3. Next weekend I’m going to Vegfest in Nashville. Of course, this was Isabel’s idea. Even though I’m not vegetarian or vegan, I’m still super excited about it. I love the idea of plant based eating and learning about the health benefits.
4. My room is slowly coming together but I still need a couple pieces of furniture. Here’s a sneak peak above.
5. Ed Sheeran’s new album is out and it is amazing. It changes every week, but my favorite song right now from his album is “Hearts Don’t Break Around Here.” What’s even more exciting is that my friend April and I are going to his concert in October!
6.I’m reading this really good book right now called, “Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health and Happiness.” My sister recommended this and I’ve heard lots of people talk about it before. I really like self-improvement books and I once read somewhere that the average millionaire reads one non-fiction a month.
7. I saved the best for last: I’m going to be in Italy almost all summer!!!!!!!! (more details as to why and where later) I’ve been to London, Paris, and Rome once on a school trip 3 years ago but we went to all of the typical touristy places. I can’t wait to blog about all my experiences and eat tons of gelato.
As always, thanks for reading! I especially want to thank the people who have come up to me and said they liked my blog. It means more than you know and makes my day.
P.S. Think of 7 good things in your life today.